Monday, May 7, 2012

Please Help


LOST DOG
 
SHIBA INU GIRL / RED AND WHITE
NAMI


LAST SEEN AT
 
Ocean Ave
and
Shore Blvd
Running toward
Oriental Blvd
on Friday, May 4th


She looks like a fox/coyote! She is skittish and is not easy to catch.
 She might have been hit by a car, but was able to run anyway.
Please help spread the word or consider donating by clicking the Donate button to the right. 

More Information: A female red&white Shiba Inu named Nami went missing Friday, May 4th in Brooklyn, around Manhattan Beach. She slipped her collar but does have a microchip.

HomeAgain, all local Vets, and animal control have already been notified. Lost posters have already been hung everywhere and there are posts on Craigslist.

Additional info: She is small and very fast. Her favorite toy is a de-stuffed fox. If you try to chase her, more than likely she'll think it's a game and run from you. Please call if spotted!

9 comments:

  1. I just posted this to my Twitter feed. I hope you find her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you all for your support and kind comment! We really appreciate any help and words of encouragement we can get!

      Delete
  2. poor baby. my heart goes out to you, i've shared on facebook and hope you can find her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you do much!! We really appreciate your help!

      Delete
  3. Val, if you think by bringing Maya over to that area might help Nami come out let me know and I'll meet you. Have you posted a notice at the dog park? Would you like me to do so if you haven't? So sorry for the loss but keep positive, someone will contact you, I hope.
    msbosch@gmail.com. Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Mary! Thank you so much!! We already brought Nami's doggie friends in, but she didn't come out. At this point she could be anywhere, so no point in driving or walking around....

      Delete
  4. I've been posting on Facebook in the hopes that all my friends in NY will keep an eye out for her. My heart goes out to you, this is my greatest fear as a Shiba Mom. Positive vibes, hoping to hear soon that Nami is home!

    -Shana & Carini

    ReplyDelete
  5. i contacted lost pets new york city.they will help as much as possible.sending prayers that an angel will lead nami home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When we recently lost our dog here in Texas, we hired a search and rescue dog team to track her scent. I don't know how long a scent trail lasts, but i wanted to share the idea. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete